Showing all 5 results
• Origin: The Deep Forest Honey, loaded with minerals and vitamins is a unique combination of taste and nourishment. It not only satisfies your taste buds, but strengthens your immune system also. This exceptional and amazing, superb, high quality honey is collected by our team from the jungles of Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary. Some local people of area belonging to Tharu tribe are also the part of our team. The exceptional and unique flavor as well as distinct color and pleasant smell of Deep Forest Honey differentiates it from the other varieties of honey.
• Origin: The Ban Phula raw honey, locally also known as Bon Phool, is the greatest treasure of Sundarbans Mangrove Forest of West Bengal. This honey, amazing in taste and aroma, is a nutritious alternative to satisfy your food cravings and taste buds. This powerful natural ingredient gathered from the Nature’s lap is enriched with multiple vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Its slightly bitter and woody taste makes it distinct from the others.
• Origin: The absolutely delicious, yummy and flavorful Honey Hunters’ Madhu is gathered by our team members who belong to the Naga tribes of Nagaland. Our dare devils collect this honey from the thick, dense and heavily forested areas of Nagaland which are very difficult to reach. The life risking truth behind the collection of this honey make it unique and exceptional from the other honeys. This iron, minerals and vitamins rich super-food is loaded with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
AL-MAHNOOR HONEY – THE FOREMOST ELIXIR OF NATURE
• Al-Mahnoor honey is harvested from Shankaracharya, Sangri and Overa Forest region of Kashmir Valley which is also known as land of Rishi Kashyap. The area is home to a number of rare, threatened and protected species of birds and mammals. It sustains Hangul, Musk Deer, Serow, Rhesus Macaque, Langur, Leopard, Leopard Cat, around 13 species of mammals and over 80 species of birds. The forest region has acquired an outstanding position for its varied and magnificent species of pheasants.
• Start your day with a tablespoon of Nuts soaked in forest Honey. This juicy, nutty and super energetic combination regulate blood sugar levels, improve metabolism, slow down aging, help with constipation work as a memory enhancer.